Sunday, June 6, 2010

Welcome To My World

Hello, I'm G.B. I have numerous interests and passions, thus I've created this Blog to talk about ALL of my obsessions! :-)




Let's start off with one of my big obsessions: Comic Books! And we'll begin with one of my very favorite comic books: bigThe Fantastic Four!

It's the story of a brilliant scientist (Reed Richards), his best friend (Ben Grimm), the woman he loved (Sue Storm), and her hot tempered kid brother (Johnny Storm) who take a rocket ship into space, encounter cosmic rays and become the super hero team of Mr. Fantastic, The Thing, The Invisible Girl, and The Human Torch!




And while we're on the subject of the Fantastic Four, we'll just focus on my favorite FF member and super hero, The Thing, also known as Ben Grimm, famous for his phrase, "It's clobberin time!"

1 comment:

  1. OMG I haven't heard that phrase in ages! Great memories!

    ReplyDelete